Oh where to begin? Well, there's me Jessica Brown aka J-Monteezy, aka mama bear. I'm the painting, organized, bossy, compassionate one, trying to save the world one animal at a time! My handsome husband Logan (King) Thomas Brown aka daddy bear, the kind, sometimes scary, yet super sweet. (but shhh its suppose to be a secret.) The bald, gun lover, and newly street biker, hard working, protective and silly one with an amazing smile! Our sweet baby girl Melody Brown who is now 3! Aka smelly-pants mcgoogie-brains, the adventurous, social, smart, beautiful, princess loving/playing in the dirt, awesome big sister and extremely funny one! And Oaklynn our newest addition. She is the sweetest little girl you will ever meet, always happy no matter what and a big mama's girl! Now that she is 1, she's created quite a personality (btw 10.3 at birth 1 week early.). For example she's stronger than I am, she refuses to let me feed her, since day one. She must feed herself, all by herself. She laughs when anyone gets hurt. She's walking/running/climbing 24/7, she copies everything big sister does. And finally a baby-girl that looks somewhat like me!!! And this is our family blog! We love God, family, friends, cartoons, action movies, quoting our movies or T.V shows, also karate/boxing, chocolate, and naps with tons of pillows bundled in several blankets...aww the best! Logan and I have been married for a 3 years now, he's my best friend in this entire world, my therapist, my "joke-maker." (<--quote from seinfeld.) We've already gotten to experience so much together the good the bad, the unknown but more importantly some very spiritual moments that have just made us that much stronger as a family and children of our Heavenly Father. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us! We have a wonderful family, a few shout outs to my mama and pops idk how you survived my teenage years but thank you for not giving me away, more importantly thank you for supporting me through EVERYTHING. T-mama and the Craiginator, I can't thank you enough for your support and advice, and thank you for welcoming me into your family and making me feel right at home. Madi Brown, the most talented person I've ever met! The Barkers aka, "the hippies." Am, I have 1 thing to say, "I got a dime in my pocket & i'm cookin' some eggs." Jes... "Whyyy!? Whyyy!? so many blue shirt?" "And stop with the fork fetish." Lots of love to the beautiful red-headed Emma bean & Adele aka delly bells. "No not like the singer & not like the computer." The Browns, Tyson your awesome, vanilla coke rocks! Jen, thx so much for accepting me for me, including the ocd, skulls, love for your vacuum & labels. Cam-a-lam super princess, spunky lil noo noo's & peter parker who will soon be dressed like a G! Thx to aunt Jess & unc Logie, I love you all! (And noo noo's don't tell your mom, but your my best friend xoxo.) Unc Kurticuzzzz, I wanna snowboard like u! Jealous of your Burton connects. :) Love u! miss u! Love you unc Clint, my professional cook. Granny, love you so much! Thank you for introducing me to cow boy boots, horse races, Shania Twain, "Friends in Low Places." And "Rock my World Little Country Girl. And probably not last but definately not least, GG who has been one of my biggest supports, and always makes time to provide us with riddles and sayings such as, "Your like the rasberry seed stuck in my tooth." (Not sure if I said it right.) Go Bonanza!!! Charlie Brown we love you sweet puppy & Milton T. F Brown we love you lil fishy! Okay so if I forgot anyone, don't feel bad and these shout outs are not "in order of any kind so don't get your underwear or garments in a twist.) Just not used to having this huge family, but am extremely grateful to have. And friends of mine, I love you, you know who you are. Thanks for being my friend and such great auntie's and unc's to our girl's. Your all the bomb!!! I love you. x0x0x0 Hope you enjoy our blog.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Self Renewal.

My heart leaps up when I behold, a rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now that I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old, 
or let me die!
The child is father of the man;
And I could wish my days to  be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

-William Wordsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news